Sensordata prides itself as being the only manufacturer with a line of true integrated wireless signal transmission. Our Bluetooth line transmits data to as far as 50’ for class 2 BT, and to as far as 100’ for class 1.5 BT.
Our RF 915 MHz systems are capable of signal transmission for as far as one mile line-of-site, and as far as 700- 1000’ inside a plant.
As both systems are within the ISM (Industrial-Scientific-Medical) band, no licenses are required.
Our wireless transmission electronics use State-of-the-Art military specification components and are integral with the measuring sensors and NOT an add-on like some of the home made equipment often advertised.
- BT400 Short Form - Non-contact Radio Coupled Rotary Flange Torque Sensor
- BT400-1 - Non-contact Radio coupled Rotary Flange Torque Sensor
- BT400-2 - Non-contact Radio coupled Rotary Flange Torque Sensor
- Mechanical Characteristics of the BT400 Wireless Sensor - Mech Characteristics
- Model BT4000 Series Wireless Coupled Flange Drive Rotary Torque Sensor